Pupils wear our school uniform to promote a sense of belonging and identity. From September 2018, we will be getting a new school uniform.
School uniform must be ordered from our supplier, Trutex.
Name labels must be purchased and sewn-on, ironed-on or stuck-on to school jumpers, ties, tracksuit tops, swimming costumes, towels and school coats. Labels can be purchased from https://www.wovenlabelsuk.com/school-labels/
How to order your uniform
Please follow the order instructions and purchase your items online.
- Go to www.trutexdirect.com, and then type in the unique code for our school
- View the items, and select size and quantity.
- Go to the Order basket, and type in voucher code to redeem free item, or type in your account details
- Type in the address you would like the items to be delivered to.
Alternatively, call 01200 421406 to order over the phone.
Girls will wear the Pimlico Primary branded Navy V-neck jumper, and the Pimlico Primary School tie, with a white long-sleeved or short-sleeved blouse, and a grey twin-pleat skirt.
Boys will wear the Pimlico Primary branded Navy V-neck jumper, and the Pimlico Primary School tie, with a white long-sleeved or short-sleeved shirt, with a pair of grey fitted trousers.
All items are available from Trutex.
Additional items (All pupils)
- Plain navy/black woolly hat in the winter
- Plain navy/black cap in the summer
For Sport / PE Lessons
For pupils’ comfort in PE lessons, pupils must wear the compulsory PE kit laid out by the Academy.
- White poloshirt badged with Pimlico Primary logo
- Navy multisport jogging bottoms or sports shorts badged with Pimlico Primary logo
- Plain black or white trainers (no brightly coloured or fluorescent trainers)
- Navy and white socks
- Girls (swimming): one-piece navy/black swimsuit (no bikinis)
- Boys (swimming): navy/black trunks (no Bermuda-style shorts)
- Swimming cap