Pupils wear our school uniform to promote a sense of belonging and identity. From September 2018, we will be getting a new school uniform.
School uniform must be ordered from our supplier, Trutex.
Name labels must be purchased and sewn-on, ironed-on or stuck-on to school jumpers, ties, tracksuit tops, swimming costumes, towels and school coats. Labels can be purchased from https://www.wovenlabelsuk.com/school-labels/
How to order your uniform
Pimlico Primary is providing a tie free to all pupils. These will be handed out on the first day of term.
For all other items, please follow the order instructions and purchase your items online.
Note, there is a free service on orders over £50 to home or to the Academy.
- Go to www.trutexdirect.com, and then type in the unique code for our school
- View the items, and select size and quantity.
- Go to the Order basket, and type in voucher code to redeem free item, or type in your account details
- Type in the address you would like the items to be delivered to.
Some problems with the Trutex website have been reported.
Please ignore messages that say 'item out of stock' as we have been assured that all items will be delivered before the start of term.
Alternatively, call 01200 421406 to order over the phone.
Girls will wear the Pimlico Primary branded Navy V-neck jumper, and the Pimlico Primary School tie, with a white long-sleeved or short-sleeved blouse, and a grey twin-pleat skirt.
Boys will wear the Pimlico Primary branded Navy V-neck jumper, and the Pimlico Primary School tie, with a white long-sleeved or short-sleeved shirt, with a pair of grey fitted trousers.
All items are available from Trutex.
Additional items (All pupils)
- Plain navy/black woolly hat in the winter
- Plain navy/black cap in the summer
For Sport / PE Lessons
For pupils’ comfort in PE lessons, pupils must wear the compulsory PE kit laid out by the Academy.
- White poloshirt badged with Pimlico Primary logo
- Navy multisport jogging bottoms or sports shorts badged with Pimlico Primary logo
- Plain black or white trainers (no brightly coloured or fluorescent trainers)
- Navy and white socks
- Girls (swimming): one-piece navy/black swimsuit (no bikinis)
- Boys (swimming): navy/black trunks (no Bermuda-style shorts)
- Swimming cap