KS2 English and History Teacher
Start Date: January 2019
Range: MPS, Full Time
Closing date: 12 November 2018 at 10:00am
We are looking for an English and History teacher, with the vision, intellect and drive to motivate and enthuse our pupils. In subsequent years, as the school expands, there is the potential to specialise in just one of these subjects.
We value History very highly and have in-depth curriculum resources for you to use, with the support of our Curriculum Centre.
We also welcome applications from secondary teachers and from unqualified applicants, if they are knowledgeable in their field.
We can offer you:
- Excellent career advancement and continuing professional development opportunities, including our on Leadership Programme.
- A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
- Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about English and History.
- An outstanding teacher who is committed to a rigorous, knowledge-led curriculum, and able to deliver it innovatively and excitingly
- Committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement
- Committed to promoting a knowledge-led curriculum as the means to transform outcomes for pupils
Tour of the school: We welcome interested candidates to visit Pimlico Primary to see first-hand our vision and ethos in action, and answer any questions you may have.
To apply: Please complete an application form and send to PPrecruitment@pimlicoacademy.org
Please note that Future Academies reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.