Deputy Head Teacher
Start date: September 2018
Closing date: Monday 19th Feburary 2018
Interview date: Thursday 22nd February 2018
Pimlico Primary is a small, welcoming Free School situated in the heart of Westminster. As part of the Future Academies Trust, an ambitious family of schools and a teacher training centre (SCITT), Pimlico Primary benefits from the Trust’s innovative subject specific curriculum and commitment to excellence in all areas of school life. Future Academies believes that a knowledge-led curriculum is the best means to transform pupil outcomes and seeks a dynamic Deputy Head to join the team as Pimlico Primary grows.
We are looking to appoint a passionate and committed individual with specialist subject interests, intellect and drive to join us, as we aim to develop both excellence in our pupils and to forge new directions in education.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding teacher in their own right and inspires and motivates staff and students alike
- Is committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement.
- Is committed to promoting a knowledge-led curriculum as the means to transform outcomes for pupils.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Excellent career advancement and continuing professional development opportunities.
- Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
- Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning
Tour of the school: We welcome interested candidates to visit Pimlico Primary to see first-hand our vision and ethos in action, and answer any questions you may have. Please email: PPrecruitment@pimlicoacademy.org
Pimlico Primary, Lupus Street, London SW1V 3AT
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post